A cookie is a small package of text that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website Its purpose is to allow the website to remember your visit when you browse on it at a later date. Cookies tend to store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, statistics on usage, links to social media sites, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs: without cookies the services offered on a website would be considerably diminished. If you would like more information on what cookies are, what we store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please follow this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following first party cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This prevents spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to draw up statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to information about you being processed by Google. Therefore, if you would like to exercise your right to opt out of this, you will have to communicate directly with Google.
- Social media: Every social media network uses its own cookies to let you click on functions such as Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You can, at any time, exercise your right to disable or delete this website’s cookies. These actions are performed in different ways, depending on the browser that you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most commonly used browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or veracity of the privacy policies that the aforementioned third parties may have.
- Internet browsers are the tools that store cookies and that is where you can exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee that the cookies are handled correctly by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision to not accept them.